Google Analytics 4 Setup For Hotels
Google Analytics 4 (or GA4) is the next evolution of Google's popular web analytics service, an invaluable tool used to track website, app and marketing performance since Google acquired Urchin way back in 2005. As of July 1st, 2023, Google Analytics 4 will replace the previous iteration of the service, called Universal Analytics (or UA).
If you haven't already, we would strongly recommend that you setup GA4 now to begin gathering data, ready for the switchover in July 2023.
Bespoke Hotel-Focused GA4 Setup
To ensure that you're making the most of all the new features in Google Analytics 4 and tracking vital metrics from day 1, our Google Analytics certified team has created a bespoke installation of GA4 especially for hotel websites.
Setup includes the following;
- Events Setup: newsletter sign ups, enquiry form submissions, telephone clicks, email clicks, scroll depth, outbound link clicks, availability search, begin checkout, purchase
- Room booking engine Ecommerce tracking
- Cross-domain tracking
- Custom Dimensions: check-in/out date, days to check-in, night/room/adult/child quantity, room availability, content group
- Custom Metrics: availability searches, nights booked, rooms booked
- Booking engine funnel exploration
- Google Ads integration
- Search Console integration
- Set up of audiences
- Internal traffic exclusion (requires Hotel IP)
- Single hotel website (on a single URL) - £895
- Group website (on a single URL) up to 10 hotels - £1,500
- Group website (on a single URL) up to 20 hotels - £2,500
- Group website (on separate URL's) - Please enquire for bespoke pricing
Reserve your place
Our Google Analytics 4 setup for hotels is proving very popular and we're currently operating on a first come, first served basis. To reserve your place please contact us today.