Google Analytics Audit
A comprehensive Google Analytics audit can help you identify where and how you could be improving your data collection, after all for data to be actionable it first needs to be reliable. Can you answer questions like...
What website content did your guest visit? Why did they click that? What dates did they search availability for? Who? What? Where? Why?
Through an in-depth web analytics audit, our hospitality-industry specialists can help you understand where you could be missing out on valuable user engagement data, to better understand your hotel website and the mindset of your customers.
Why choose us for your Google Analytics audit?
As hotel specialists, we have a better understanding of the data that is most valuable to your business. We can help translate your objectives into relevant goals, which can be tracked on your website.
Our team are Google Analytics Certified, which comes with a certainty that your audit and analytics are definitely in the hands of experts.
What our Google Analytics Audit incldes
Our in-depth audit will include a review of the following:
- Cross-domain tracking between your hotel website and your booking engine
- Room e-commerce tracking
- Tracking of any other services e.g., table bookings, gift voucher purchases, spa bookings, golf tee time bookings, etc.
- Website goals such as enquiries, telephone clicks, email clicks, etc.
- Website events such as PDFs, outbound link clicks, scroll depth, etc.
- Your booking engine funnel to view the drop-off rates at each step of the customers booking journey
Review your Google Analytics
Speak to one of our Google Analytics experts about your data collection and ensure you are reporting on the metrics that matter to your hotel.